Patented Chemical and Biological Decontaminant
Disinfection Technology achieving 99.99999% Log Kill (7-Log), including Anthrax, Vx, and Mustard Gas. This 3 Part formulation boosts the power of Hydrogen Peroxide to achieve unprecedented kill capabilities across large spectrum of known and unknown pathogens with versatile application methods. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
State of the Art Disinfection
Licensed to SpectraShield Technologies, Sandia National Laboratories patented disinfection technology gets world class results from food processing to commercial applications. Applied as a spray, foam, or fog, Spectra DF-200 is ready to take on your largest and toughest contamination challenge. Food processors, Commercial Cleaners, and Restoration Professionals are just some of users of this low-corrosivity, environmentally friendly, bio-degradable state of the art technology. Spectra DF-200 eliminates all known pathogens from any surface area. Independent laboratory tests have confirmed that this unique formula is effective against numerous weaponized biological and chemical agents.
Medical & Healthcare
- Hospitals, medical and dental offices and clinics, healthcare facilities, nursing homes, physician offices, operating rooms/theaters, radiology rooms, isolation wards, quarantine areas, clean room environments, hospices, and medical research
- Patient care rooms & facilities, recovery rooms, Emergency Rooms, X-ray cat labs, exam rooms, newborn nurseries, neonatal units, orthopedics, respiratory therapy, surgery centers, labs, out-patient surgical centers, blood collection rooms, central supply, housekeeping & janitorial rooms, and ophthalmic/optometric
- Acute care institutions, alternate care institutions, and home healthcare
- Life care retirement communities and elder care
Emergency & Civil Services
- EMS & fire facilities, emergency vehicles, ambulances, ambulance equipment/surfaces, police cars, and fire
- Day care centers and nurseries, sick rooms, elder care centers, and kindergartens
- Police stations, courthouses, correctional facilities, jails, prisons, municipal government buildings, penitentiaries, correctional institutions, bus stations, and trains
Hospitality & Retail
- Restaurants*, restaurants and bars*, bars*, kitchens*, taverns*, cafeterias*, institutional kitchens*, fast food operations* and food storage areas*.
- Supermarkets, convenience stores, retail and wholesale establishments, department stores, shopping malls, gift shops, video stores, bookstores, dressing rooms and laundries, photocopy centers, bicycle shops, auto repair
- Computer manufacturing sites, toy
- Food establishments*, coffee shops*, donut shops*, bagel stores*, pizza parlors*, liquor stores*, gentleman’s clubs, hookah lounges
- Hotels, motels, and hostels
- Health clubs, spas, tanning salons, tanning spas/beds, foot-bath surfaces, massage/facial salons, hair/nail/pedicure salons, barber/beauty shops, salons, and tattoo. Not for use on needles or other skin piercing instruments.
- Crime scenes and funeral homes, morgues, mortuaries, burial vaults, mausoleums, autopsy rooms (not for use on medical devices), cadaver processing
- Institutional facilities, laboratories, factories, business and office buildings, restrooms, hotels and motels, and transportation terminals, maintenance
- Public restrooms, public facilities, waysides, travel rest areas, shower rooms, shower stalls, bathrooms, shower and bath
- Kitchens*, bathrooms and other household non-porous surfaces
- Homes, condos, apartments, vacation cottages, and summer homes
- Basements, cellars, bedrooms, attics, living rooms and porches
- Household and automotive garages, boats, ships, barges, watercraft, campers, RVs, trailers, mobile homes, cars, automobiles, trucks, delivery trucks, boxcars, tankers, tank trucks, buses, trains, taxis, and helicopters
Education & Commercial
- Institutions, schools and colleges, commercial and industrial institutions, churches, classrooms, community colleges, and universities
- Cosmetic manufacturing facilities, medical device manufacturing facilities, biotechnology firms, and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
- Food processing plants*, USDA inspected food processing facilities*, farms*, dairy farms*, hog farms*, equine farms, poultry and turkey farms* and egg processing plants*, meat/poultry processing plants*, meat/poultry producing establishments*, mushroom farms*, rendering plants, canneries*, caterers*, bakeries*, meat packing plants*, and hide and leather processing
- Processing facilities for fish, milk, citrus, wine, fruit, vegetable, ice cream, and potatoes and beverage plants*
- Tobacco plant premises and equipment*
- Cruise lines, cruise ships, airline terminals, airports, shipping terminals, public transportation, transportation terminals.
- Commercial florist and flower
- Athletic facilities and locker rooms, exercise rooms, exercise facilities, gyms, gymnasiums, field houses, and yoga studios
- Museums, art galleries, post offices, performance/theater centers, banks, libraries, movie houses, bowling
- Empty humidifier water
- Campgrounds, playgrounds, recreational facilities, picnic facilities, sports arenas, sports
- Veterinary clinics, animal life science laboratories, animal laboratories, animal research centers, animal quarantine areas, animal holding areas, animal breeding facilities, kennels, dog/cat animal kennels, breeding and grooming establishments, pet animal quarters, zoos, equine farms, pet shops, tack shops, operating rooms, washing areas, waiting rooms, examination rooms and other animal care
- Farmhouses, barns, sheds, tool sheds, barns, cattle barns, swine barns, sheep barns, horse barns, brooder houses, seed
*Potable water rinse
Independent Laboratory Testing
- Battelle Research Institute (HRMC & MREF) ABC Laboratories MicroBioTest, Inc.
- Eurofins, Inc.
- Tox Monitor Laboratories, Inc.
- National Jewish Medical & Research center IITRI Research Institute
- Kansas State University Rice University
- TNO Prins (Netherlands) Vizon SciTec
US Government Testing
- Edgewood Chemical & Biological Center US Army RDE Command
- US Marine Corps Systems Command (SYSCOM) Sandia National Laboratories
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Environmental Protection Agency Naval Surface Warfare Center (Dahlgren) West Desert Test Center
- The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
Chemical & Biological Warfare Agents (CBW)
- Nerve Agents (GA, GB, GD)
- Mustard (H, HD)
- G Agent
- Anthrax-AMES RIID
- Anthrax-ANR 1
- Aspergillus Niger
- Avian Flu H5N8
- Avian Flu H5N1
- Erwinia herbicola
- Plague ‐ Y. Pestis
- Escherichia Coli
- Pseudomonas A.
- Pseudomonas F.
- Pseudomonas P.
- Feline Calicivirus
- Rhinovirus– Mult. Strains
- Ricin toxin
- Salmonella enterica
- Staph A
- Bacillus anthraces
- Foot & Mouth
- Bacillus subtilis
- Hemorrhagic Fever (VHFs)
- Bovine Coronavirus
- HepatitisA (HAV)
- Candida bombicola
- HIV Type1
- Influenza A
- Citrus Canker
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Clostridium botulinum
- Mycobacterium bovis
- Clostridium difficile
- Clostridium sporogenes
- Digitatum Tularemia
- Yellow Fever Virus
^These are not EPA efficacy claims, rather testing results from premier Research Institutions from around the country
- Spray ~ 2500 sq ft
- Electro Static Sprayer ~ 3,500 sq ft
- Fogging ~ 6,500 sq ft
- Foaming ~ 10,000 sq ft – 35,000 sq ft
- As low as $0.02/sq ft
- Patent NO: 6,566,574 B1
- Bio‐degradable/Environmentally Friendly
No harmful Residue (Food contact areas should be rinsed with potable water)
*Potable water rinse on food contact surfaces
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 13 in (38 Lbs)|
|Registration||EPA Registration # 91899-1/2-90748|
|Direction For Use||Combine Part A, Part B, and Part C, 49:49:1 in the fogging, foaming or spraying device.
See Mix instructions. Air dry. The mixed solution remains active for 8 hours.
|Germs, Viruses & Bacteria||7 Log Kill (99.99999%) of CBW and Biohazards.|
|Fungus, Mold & Mildew||Kills mold, fungus, and mildew.
Neutralizes airborne spores and mycotoxins.
|Algae||Effective algaecide and algaestat.|
|Odor||Eliminates odors at the source without masking fragrances.|
|Safety||This product is low corrosive, low toxicity, and does not produce harmful fumes or residue. It is fragrance free, biodegradable, and nonflammable|
Spectra DF-200 Mix instructions:
Spectra DF-200= (Part B + Part C) + Part A
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
|50ml||24.5 ml||24.5 ml||1 ml|
|100ml||49 ml||49 ml||2 ml|
|250 ml||122.5 ml||122.5 ml||5 ml|
|1 Liter||490 ml||490 ml||20 ml|
|½ Gal||31.375 oz||31.375 oz||1.25 oz|
|1 Gal||62.75 oz||62.75 oz||2.5 oz|