Patented by Sandia National Laboratories under a grant from the U.S. Department of Energy, Spectra DF-500 is an EPA-registered Hydrogen Peroxide disinfectant that goes anywhere (and anyhow) you need it to. Porous and Non-porous disinfection technology with 99.99% efficacy against Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Mildew, Algae, and included on EPA List N (Emerging Pathogens).
Next Level Disinfection
The mild ingredients in Spectra DF-500 give it very low toxicity and corrosivity properties; it is odor-free after application, making it safe for people and property. Spectra DF-500 is also biodegradable, so it does not harm the environment. Spectra DF-500 contains surfactants, mild solvents, inorganic salts, hydrogen peroxide, and water. The surfactants soften the cell walls of pathogens which allows the hydrogen peroxide to penetrate to the pathogen interior for complete destruction. This patented formulation of mild ingredients works together to kill persistent pathogens on both hard non-porous and porous surfaces.
Medical & Healthcare
- Hospitals, medical and dental offices and clinics, healthcare facilities, nursing homes, physician offices, operating rooms/theaters, radiology rooms, isolation wards, quarantine areas, clean room environments, hospices, and medical research
- Patient care rooms & facilities, recovery rooms, Emergency Rooms, X-ray cat labs, exam rooms, newborn nurseries, neonatal units, orthopedics, respiratory therapy, surgery centers, labs, out-patient surgical centers, blood collection rooms, central supply, housekeeping & janitorial rooms, and ophthalmic/optometric
- Acute care institutions, alternate care institutions, and home healthcare
- Life care retirement communities and elder care
Emergency & Civil Services
- EMS & fire facilities, emergency vehicles, ambulances, ambulance equipment/surfaces, police cars, and fire
- Day care centers and nurseries, sick rooms, elder care centers, and kindergartens
- Police stations, courthouses, correctional facilities, jails, prisons, municipal government buildings, penitentiaries, correctional institutions, bus stations, and trains
Hospitality & Retail
- Restaurants*, restaurants and bars*, bars*, kitchens*, taverns*, cafeterias*, institutional kitchens*, fast food operations* and food storage areas*.
- Supermarkets, convenience stores, retail and wholesale establishments, department stores, shopping malls, gift shops, video stores, bookstores, dressing rooms and laundries, photocopy centers, bicycle shops, auto repair
- Computer manufacturing sites, toy
- Food establishments*, coffee shops*, donut shops*, bagel stores*, pizza parlors*, liquor stores*, gentleman’s clubs, hookah lounges
- Hotels, motels, and hostels
- Health clubs, spas, tanning salons, tanning spas/beds, foot-bath surfaces, massage/facial salons, hair/nail/pedicure salons, barber/beauty shops, salons, and tattoo. Not for use on needles or other skin piercing instruments.
- Crime scenes and funeral homes, morgues, mortuaries, burial vaults, mausoleums, autopsy rooms (not for use on medical devices), cadaver processing
- Institutional facilities, laboratories, factories, business and office buildings, restrooms, hotels and motels, and transportation terminals, maintenance
- Public restrooms, public facilities, waysides, travel rest areas, shower rooms, shower stalls, bathrooms, shower and bath
- Kitchens*, bathrooms and other household non-porous surfaces
- Homes, condos, apartments, vacation cottages, and summer homes
- Basements, cellars, bedrooms, attics, living rooms and porches
- Household and automotive garages, boats, ships, barges, watercraft, campers, RVs, trailers, mobile homes, cars, automobiles, trucks, delivery trucks, boxcars, tankers, tank trucks, buses, trains, taxis, and helicopters
Education & Commercial
- Institutions, schools and colleges, commercial and industrial institutions, churches, classrooms, community colleges, and universities
- Cosmetic manufacturing facilities, medical device manufacturing facilities, biotechnology firms, and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
- Food processing plants*, USDA inspected food processing facilities*, farms*, dairy farms*, hog farms*, equine farms, poultry and turkey farms* and egg processing plants*, meat/poultry processing plants*, meat/poultry producing establishments*, mushroom farms*, rendering plants, canneries*, caterers*, bakeries*, meat packing plants*, and hide and leather processing
- Processing facilities for fish, milk, citrus, wine, fruit, vegetable, ice cream, and potatoes and beverage plants*
- Tobacco plant premises and equipment*
- Cruise lines, cruise ships, airline terminals, airports, shipping terminals, public transportation, transportation terminals.
- Commercial florist and flower
- Athletic facilities and locker rooms, exercise rooms, exercise facilities, gyms, gymnasiums, field houses, and yoga studios
- Museums, art galleries, post offices, performance/theater centers, banks, libraries, movie houses, bowling
- Empty humidifier water
- Campgrounds, playgrounds, recreational facilities, picnic facilities, sports arenas, sports
- Veterinary clinics, animal life science laboratories, animal laboratories, animal research centers, animal quarantine areas, animal holding areas, animal breeding facilities, kennels, dog/cat animal kennels, breeding and grooming establishments, pet animal quarters, zoos, equine farms, pet shops, tack shops, operating rooms, washing areas, waiting rooms, examination rooms and other animal care
- Farmhouses, barns, sheds, tool sheds, barns, cattle barns, swine barns, sheep barns, horse barns, brooder houses, seed
*Potable water rinse
- Bovine Coronavirus
- Influenza A
- Influenza B
- Aspergillus Niger
- Influenza B
- Trichophyton Mentagrophytes
- Pseudomonas A.
- Pseudomonas F.
- Staphylococcus Epidermidis
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococuccus
- Enterobacter Aerogenes
- Escherichia Coli (ESBL)
- Enterobacter Aerogenes
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Penicillium Variabile
- Proteus Mirabilis
- Salmonella Enterica
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Staphylococcus Epidermis
- ULV Spray
- Electrostatic Spray
- ULV Cold Sprayer(mist)
- Standard Pump Sprayer
- Commercial Foamers
- Airless Spray
- Patent NO: 6,566,574 B1
- Bio‐degradable/Environmentally Friendly
- Safe for use around electronics
- No harmful Residue (Food contact areas should be rinsed with potable water per our EPA label)
- Spray ~ 2500 sq ft
- Electro Static Sprayer ~ 3,500 sq ft
- Fogging ~ 6,500 sq ft
- As low as $0.02 sq ft
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 13 in (38 Lbs)|
|Registration||EPA Registration # 91899-1/2-90748|
|Direction For Use||Combine Part A and Part B in equal parts in the fogging, foaming or spraying device.
Mix well. For best results, let rest for 10 minutes before use. For fog or spray applications, treat at a dosage of .02 oz per square foot (6.8 ml per square meter). Air dry.The mixed solution remains active for 8 hours.
|Germs, Viruses & Bacteria||Kills 99.99% of biological agents on contact.|
|Fungus, Mold & Mildew||Kills mold, fungus, mildew, and spores on contact.
Neutralizes airborne spores and toxins.
|Algae||General algaecide and algaestat.|
|Odor||Neutralizes odors on a molecular level without encapsulating chemicals or masking fragrances.|
|Safety||This product is low corrosive, non-carcinogenic, and does not produce toxic fumes or residue. It is fragrance free, biodegradable, and nonflammable|
*Potable water rinse on food contact surfaces